Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat

Tonight is trick or treating here and Justin is off and at 'em. Jacob is being a good big brother and going out with him. I, unfortunately, can't walk that far so I'm glad Jake is helping out. I didn't sleep well last night and I'm really tired. Trick or treating only lasts till 9 p.m. I think I can last till then!

Right now it's just me, the computer, and the couch. It's really quiet, a state this house doesn't often find itself in. Gives me time to think about things. I have plenty to do next week. I have to shop for Jacob's birthday next. It's just over 2 weeks away. He's going to be 14. It doesn't seem possible that my children are that old all ready! I guess that's just how it goes. Soon they will be on their own and then so will I :(. Well, that's not entirely true. Of course Matt will be here. But there will be no more babies to take care of.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday! Have a peaceful and restful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment