Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Not As Planned

Well, today didn't go like I wanted it to, but that's okay. The weather was not very nice today so I didn't get to go to the gardens and take pictures. It's supposed to be nice later this week, just a little cooler, so I'll probably go one day this week.

I ended up taking a mini-trip with a friend of mine. On the way home we stopped at CVS and of course I had to check out the clearance. I found some really great deals! Guess and Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker in eau de parfum 1.7 ozs. both for about 10 bucks each. I also picked up 2 of the Covergirl smoky shadow blasts. The shades are citrus and silver sky. I know I said I didn't like them, but I don't think I gave it a very fair shot, so while they are on sale I picked them up. I also picked up L'Oreal Skin Genesis night treatment for only $5. I'll do a review later of these products and let you know my thoughts on them.

I am really, really sleepy. Long car rides make me that way. I want to watch Iron Man 2 tonight, but I doubt I'd make it through the opening credits! So, good night friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment