Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Top Ten Products

Here's a list of my top ten favorite beauty products of all time...

1. Benefit's Benetint. I absolutely love this stuff. It lasts a long time and wears evenly, it doesn't leave a ring around the lip line.

2. L'oreal Voluminous mascara. This is the best mascara of all time. I've yet to find any mascara, drug store or high end, that compares to it.

3. Revlon Colorstay Foundation. This is the only liquid foundation that truly lasts all day and looks natural all day. It doesn't cake up or turn orange.

4. Avon moisture therapy intensive treatment hand cream. A little goes a very long way, and my hands couldn't do without it in the wintertime.

5. C.O. Bigelow rose salve. Comes in a huge tin, has multiple uses, and smells lovely. I use it on my cuticles, on my lips, on my elbows, knees, or anywhere else that needs intensive spot moisturizing.

6. Burberry Brit perfume. I am a perfume junkie, I like to have lots of options. But, more often than not, this is my go to fragrance. It's not overpowering and just the right mix of sultry and sweet.

7. Olive oil. I use it for everything from a makeup remover to an intensive hair conditioner.

8. Healthy Sexy Hair argan oil hair treatment. It makes blow drying much faster, and protects hair from damage. Also great for smoothing down frizz, fly aways and split ends.

9. Wet and Wild eyeliner pencil. These pencils are amazing quality for only 99 cents each. They go on smooth and last an impressively long time for not being water proof.

10. Covergirl Amazemint lip gloss. I can't say enough good things about this lip gloss. It feels like a lip balm, it's not sticky at all, lasts for a long time for lip gloss, the colors are sheer and very pretty and there are lots of color options. And the mint flavor is awesome! My favorite color is called happy hour, it's blue but don't let that put you off. The blue is supposed to make the teeth appear whiter.

This is my latest top 10 list. Hope you found some inspiration to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment