Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stressed Out!!

This picture is me today. Not only have I been in pain, but I had to be on the phone the majority of the afternoon taking care of some business that I'd rather not be dealing with. My shoulders are so tense, and I've acquired a headache. Sometimes I feel like no matter what I do, it's just never good enough.

Anyhoo...I'm putting all that stuff behind me for now. I am taking some "Sarah time" now, watching my scary movies and piddling on the internet, window shopping all of my favorite cosmetic sites. Wishing everyone a peaceful, restful night.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the " Sarah time " makes you feel better!!! Sorry its been a hard day..I actually know how you feel..I have felt like crap all day and nothing seems to be going the way I want it!! But..Tomorrow WILL be better for both of us!! Feel Better!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete