Monday, October 11, 2010

It's Going to be a Great Week!

I'm actually feeling pretty great this morning. I'm waiting on my ride to get here for my physical therapy appointment. I am going to a rehab hospital that is over an hour away because I couldn't find one closer. I'm not thrilled about the long ride, but I'm just glad they got me in so soon. I'm hoping for some relief from this back pain.

The weather this week is supposed to be really nice. Towards the end of the week it'll be cold again at night. I'm going to be posting some pics from around town and around my neighborhood. I want to get over to the gardens at the resort before the weather turns cold. It's really beautiful back there. There are lots of spots that make great for back drops for pics. Tomorrow I'm going to try to talk Matt into going over there with me.

Well, it's almost time to go! Have a blessed day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment