Friday, October 22, 2010

Productive Day

Matt's parent's gave us their old big screen TV because they got a new one. I am loving the bigger screen! It was very nice of them and I do appreciate it very much. So, in order to make room for the TV we had to rearrange the house. Which is not a bad thing, because it really needed a good cleaning. Feeling okay today, just a bit of a headache, probably from all the dust flying around. It's starting to go away now, thank goodness!

I'm in a much better mood today than I have been. I've been pretty depressed and just have felt bad in general. Being cooped up in this house all the time has been taking a toll on me emotionally.

Justin did absolutely awesome on his report card! He got all A's and B's and one C. I am so proud of him. He's been without his ADHD meds almost all year so far and his grades are better than they've ever been. He even got a satisfactory in conduct. Jake and Ian have been doing very well in their school work too. I am so proud of them as well.

That's about it for now. I wish everyone a peaceful and blessed day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment