Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just Wanna Go Back to Bed!!

Ugh. It's just one of those days. I am in more pain than I've been in for some time now (at least a week or 2). Ian has a dentist appointment today at 10 and I HOPE Matt takes him for me. I think he's going to. I really don't want to think about how much it's going to hurt if I do have to drive him. But...of course I'll do it. The kids' health comes way before my comfort, so I'll do what I gotta.

Matt finished the laundry for me! He did laundry all day yesterday and he just put his last washer full in. I'm so lucky I have the help that I do. I got really lucky in the husband and kid department. They always think of me first and I know any one of them would do anything they could to make my life easier. They are very compassionate to me.

Not too much else going on today other than Ian's dentist appt. I think I might just go back to bed. What I wouldn't give to have the energy that I did before Lupus. Keeping the house clean, or the laundry done wasn't that big of a deal for me. Well, most things that I took for granted (like walking up a flight of steps) are difficult for me now. Yes, I have my good days where I can function on a mostly normal level, but there are the days where I feel so bad and hurt so much I just want to stay in bed. Today happens to be one of those days. I'm glad I can write about it. It helps me to be able to deal emotionally with what this disease has taken away from me. It helps me to not feel sorry for myself. It also helps to take the guilt away that I feel because of this disease. That's the very worst part of Lupus, I think. I feel so guilty that I'm not the Mom, or the wife, that I used to be. I think I've grown to be a better wife and Mom in a lot of ways though. I have more patience than I used to, that's one thing for sure!

Well, I guess that's all for now. Wishing everyone a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment