Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I've spent most of the last week watching scary movies on AMC with the kids. It's the best!! I like watching the scary, gory movies on tv 'cause they cut out all the parts I don't want the kids watching. Trick or treating is tomorrow night here. Justin has decided that he does want to go this year. Ian doesn't want to go and Jake is just too big despite his age. He's bigger than a lot of adults I know and he's only 13! I'm sure Justin will be more than glad to share his candy with his brothers. He's just that kind of kid.

I got 2 things from Avon in the mail today. The first is twinkle and shine eye liner in gold gleam, the other is ultra luxury eye liner in metallic ruby. I can't wait to try out both of them!! I love eye makeup the best. I used to be very conservative in the makeup department, but anymore I like to play with lots of colors. It's so much more fun, which is what wearing makeup is all about for me. I still love my browns and neutrals, but I'll wear blue or purple just the same. I really want to try the rest of the line of metallic eye liners in Avon's ultra luxury eye liner line. The metallic sapphire also looks really pretty, I think that one is next on my to buy list.

Well, that's all for tonight. I hope everyone enjoys their holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment