Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rainy Day

Today was one of those days that it's hard to get motivated to do anything. I felt really bad this morning, but after a noon time nap I felt better. I did manage to make a very good dinner. We had pork chops with mushrooms and onion cooked in olive oil, stuffing, corn on the cob, and corn bread muffins.

I was so glad to see that the miners had gotten out of the mine safely. All too often, when an incident similar to this one takes place the outcome is not so favorable. I do believe in guardian angels, and those miners definitely had some!

Now I'm just relaxing in my room listening to my ipod and doing some window shopping here online. Justin's birthday is coming up. He wants a big bucket of legos. He also wants a mood ring. I used to have one of those. Then next month is Jacob's birthday. He'll be 14 this year. I can hardly believe it. The time has just flown by so fast. Too fast if you ask me. Sometimes I wish life had a slow motion button. I want to be able to enjoy my life and my kids, but things get so hectic when dealing with everyday issues. I make myself slow down and enjoy things a lot more than I used to. I still need to work on it more though.

Good night to all, I wish you peace, happiness, and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment