Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Here Comes Christmas



The last part of the year I am completely broke. The boys' birthdays are in September, October, then November, THEN Christmas. This year Justin is on me for a cell phone. He swears all the other kids have one. Slowly, but surely I am softening to this idea. I would feel more comfortable with him walking to the library by himself if he had a phone with him. Of course it would be a prepaid and he'd have to earn money to buy minutes. I still believe that a cell phone is a privilege and not a right. If I get him one, then the other 2 boys will insist on one too. I've been considering getting them one for a while now. They are both teenagers, so I feel it would be appropriate. Looks like the kids win this one! Wishing everyone a peaceful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment