Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stila Blanc palette



I love this make up palette by Stila. I am really happy with the way my make up turned out this morning. The products I used are:

Stila palette in Blanc

Avon waterproof eyeliner in chocolate brown

Covergirl Exactlash waterproof mascara in brown

Revlon Colorstay foundation in buff

Covergirl invisible concealer in ivory

Revlon matte blush in 003 perfectly peach

Wet and Wild lip liner pencil in 666

Revlon colorstay lip gloss in peachy sheen (not shown)

I just love, love, love Stila eye shadows. They may be more pricey than drug store brands, but so worth it. You really get a lot for the money too. The pans are huge!

I finally got my technique down for my outer v on my eye lids. I think it boils down to having the right brush for the job. I used Essence of Beauty (CVS) crease duo brush set. I used the smaller one because my eyes are small. The Essence of Beauty brushes are inexpensive, but the quality is great. The are my favorites along with my ELF brushes. That's all for now :) Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment