Thursday, October 14, 2010

ebay haul :)

Just another day around here. Jake and Ian are out with the church young people's group. Last week they had a lot of fun. Fall break starts today, so no school Friday or Monday. Nothing too exciting happening.

Well, I did get some makeup I bought off of ebay today. I got 3 Stila eyeshadow palettes. One of the palettes came with the illuminating tinted moisturizer, mascara, and lip glaze in brown sugar, and a blush. I got all of them for next to nothing. Of course I had to try some on and I love them!




I am super impressed with the size of the eye shadows. I was expecting them to be really small, but they are huge! They are also super creamy, pigmented, and they blend easily. I would probably buy this brand of eye shadow again even if it wasn't marked down on ebay. I wasn't too crazy about the mascara. It was just a run of the mill formula if you ask me. However, I did love the brush. It is curved and it's just the right size. Some mascara applicators now a days are so huge they are hard to use! I haven't tried the illuminating tinted moisturizer yet. I did try on the lip glaze, it has a great color pay off and it lasts, but it's super sticky which I don't like. But the color looks so great, I think I'll deal with the stickiness. All in all the quality of these products is superb and I'll definitely be purchasing from this brand again. I usually stick to just drugstore makeup, but if I find the high end stuff cheap enough on ebay I will buy. I'd love to try Urban Decay's Naked palette. It's sold out on their site and on ebay it's selling for as much as $90.00!!!! That's way too expensive! I'll wait for it to come back in stock on their site for $44.00, which is still pricey. I've read really good things about that palette.

So, that's all for now. Wishing peace, happiness, and love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment