Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's Going On :)

What's going on today? Not a whole lot and that's okay with me. I slept in till all of 8 a.m. this morning! I haven't done that in months, possibly a year or more. I did wake up for a short time around 5 a.m. or so and got to listen to an awesome thunderstorm that rolled through town. I love listening to thunderstorms. There's something very relaxing about them, especially when I'm laying in bed and it's dark.

I need to decide on what's for dinner tonight. Maybe meatloaf. It's kind of hot to run the oven, but meatloaf just sounds good right now.

Jake is still at Mom's, Justin just got home from the library, and Ian is playing quietly in his room. It is unusually silent right now. Justin has his mouth full of chicken, that may be the reason for that! Justin is actually doing quite well without his ADHD meds. I am very proud of him. He still has some self-control issues, but what 10 year old boy doesn't? I'm hoping we can keep him off of them from now on, but the school just won't have that. Jake and Ian both outgrew the need for the meds when they were about his age, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will be the same for him.

XOXO, Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment