Saturday, June 26, 2010

Good Morning World :)

Had a pretty crappy day yesterday. On my way home from the sleep study, the truck broke down and Matt and the neighbor had to come and get me. I was stranded at Walmart in Jasper. There are a whole lot worse places to be stranded, I guess. So I'm really not complaining all too much. I got to shop while I waited for them :)

The sleep study went well. I didn't have any really obvious episodes that the sleep technician noticed, but she said I did have small ones. So, we'll see. I really don't want to have to sleep hooked up to a machine.

My doctor, (family practice) Dr. Amy, wrote a letter stating what my limitations are so hopefully now the review board will go ahead and approve me like they said they would! It's been a VERY long 2 years waiting for this. It's been extremely hard with no income from me. When I get the back pay one of the first things I am going to do is take the kids on a much needed vacation. Somewhere fun, like Disney World. I'll take an umbrella and ride one of those electric scooters. I'd like to stay 4 days, and spend 3 days in Disney World. It takes about that long to see everything!! I know they've suffered right along with me and they deserve an awesome trip like that. I think I'd like to fly, though. That's a long way to go in a car with 3 kids in tow! Besides, by the time you figure the price of renting a car and the gas, it may be more economical to fly. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment