Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Monday!

I read a really great book over the weekend called Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. I could not put this book down! I finished it in 2 days. I've been having trouble getting interested in reading lately (which is odd because I am a book worm!) but this book changed that. It's about a 30 something woman named Libby whose brother is prison for the murder of their mother and 2 sisters. I highly recommend it to everybody.

Just finished up summer school with the boys for today. Justin is hating it, but he needs it the most. Hopefully I can get his math skills up to par for next year. Jacob and Ian have started their typing lessons and are doing well.

Didn't get to go out to my Dad's like I wanted to yesterday. Our truck is acting up and a 2 hour drive is not what it needs. It would really stink to have broken down in 110 degree weather with 3 kids on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere. And with my luck, that's probably what would've happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment