Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good Morning World

It's going to be another stormy day. Which is fine by me, I've got some chores lined up for the boys today. Nothing too harsh, but this house does need some attention to the woodwork! We live in an older home that beautiful woodwork on the entry way to the dining room, around the windows and doors, along the base boards, and hardwood floors. Very pretty, but a pain in the butt to keep clean sometimes. So today out comes the Murphy's Wood Oil Soap, buckets of water and rags. That is the plan, but if I've learned one thing in almost 33 years, it's that things don't always go as planned! It may just end up being a quick job with the Swiffer, we'll see.

Justin has been doing surprisingly well without his meds. I really, really want to keep him off of them for good. I can practically watch the child grow! His appetite has improved dramatically as well.

Well, time to get something started, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment