Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Skincare Finds

Yeah...I slept nearly all day and got NO housework done. I did, however, manage to wash one load of laundry. So, the boys got an easy day today. What amazes me is that I'm still sleepy!

I started using some new products from Avon that I'm quite impressed with. The first one is Anew Advanced all in one Max. It has SPF 17 and is a lotion that you put on in the morning after cleansing your face. So far I love it because it makes my face nice and smooth and seems to have more clarity , great for under foundation. Over time it's supposed to help with age spots, and fine lines and wrinkles. When I've used it for a little longer, I'll let you know.

The second one is Anew Ultimate Night Creme. Now, this is supposed to be for mature skin, but I figure the sooner I use it, the more time it has to work. It is also supposed to improve skin clarity, fade sunspots and discoloration, and improve fine lines and wrinkles, and moisturize. I absolutely love this stuff! It doesn't leave my face greasy or oily, just moisturized and glowing.

The third and final product is Anew Ultimate contouring eye cream. It is a 2 part system with a cream and a more emollient solid. It is supposed to be used morning and night. The cream is applied to upper and lower eyelids first, and the solid to the under eye and crow's feet second. It is supposed to reduce puffiness, diminish fine lines and wrinkles around the eye, and improve dark circles under the eye. I think I've found another product I can't live with out.

The best part of all these 3 products is that they don't irritate or break out my skin. I have a hard time finding a good skincare regimen because of this. I'm still on the lookout for a great cleanser. I may just have to try Avon for that as well! Also, these products are kind of pricey in the Avon catalog, but you can find them on ebay for less than half price.

No comments:

Post a Comment