Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Christmas Beauty Wish List

The first thing on my list is a special holiday palette from Tarte called the jewelery box. This picture doesn't really do the palette justice. It is HUGE!
Next is this compact from Estee Lauder. How cute is this?!?!!
Then the Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil set. I've always read such great things about these pencils, and this set has all the colors in travel sizes and a full size pencil in zero (black).

And my all time favorite fragrance, Burberry Brit. I like to have a variety of fragrances to choose from, but Burberry Brit is my go to.
This 100 color palette from ELF has every color a gal could ever want or need.
These Tarte mini cheek stains are just adorable. These are too cute to sit in the bottom of a makeup bag, I'd have to set them out!
Clinique almost lipstick in black honey. My very first lipstick love, and still one of my faves.
And last, but not least, on my list today is Lancome Definicils mascara. I've never bought a mascara that cost more than $10 or so, but I would splurge on this mascara.

Just a few things on my mind this holiday! Of course if I do buy any of these it'll probably be after Christmas when all these go on sale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment