Sunday, November 14, 2010

Things Looking Up :)

After a really, really crappy week things finally started looking up last night. Matt spent a lot of time playing a game with the boys last night, they had a lot of fun. I've been really quiet here online as of late. I just don't like being negative here on the blog or on facebook, I think that has a way of coming back to bite you in the butt. So I just took a little time out to gather myself.

I get to see my sister today!! I am really happy about that. I love it that she is coming to visit us more often. The boys are glad to see her more too.

My butterfly rash has took its leave (thank goodness). I hate, hate, hate the face rash. Of all the things Lupus does to my body the rash is the most visible. I don't think I'm a particularly vain person, but I hate looking in the mirror and having that reminder stare back at me.

I woke up really early this morning from some horrible nightmares. They felt so real and I woke up in tears. I remember from my psychology class (years ago) that keeping a dream journal and doing certain mental exercises can help a person control their dreams. I am definitely going to have to put some of that in practice.

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment