Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Urban Decay from Hautelook.com



 

I am so excited!! I got my hautelook.com order today. I got such an amazing deal on Urban Decay. I got the cocoa sparkling body powder, big fatty colored mascaras in indigo and electric, and their matte eye shadows in chronic (the green shown above) and purple haze (not shown). For all of this including shipping it cost me less than $25. Needless to say, I have all ready tried them all out! The body powder I am officially in love with. It is gorgeous! I love the sparkles in it and it smells (and tastes) amazing!! It would be really great on the decollete for a night out. The eye shadows are pigmented and they blend super easy. The mascaras....well, I'm glad I didn't pay full price because I would've been upset. The color looks amazing on the applicator, but it takes a LOT of coats for it to show up, and the tube is more like a trial size than a full size. I checked on their web site and the size is what it is supposed to be. Over all, I am very happy with my purchase. I will definitely order from hautelook.com again, even if it does take them forever to ship. Being on a budget, I normally can not afford the higher end cosmetics, but with these kind of discounts I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment