Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Friday :)

Which makes my kids happy, but to me is just another day of the week. I managed to make it to Bloomington to my rheumy's office with the help of my husband (my chauffeur). It's such a long drive, I really wish we lived closer, but I like it where we are at now. It's getting to be winter now, so there will be no moving anytime soon anyway.

I'm in a better mood this evening, but I still have a lot weighing on my heart and mind. I wish there were a quick fix for all life's problems. I think living in the age of the internet has made us more impatient in general. No one wants to wait for anything, including me. The old saying that good things come to those who wait holds no power anymore. Why should we have to wait? Everything is at our fingertips. Ahh...sorry for the moodiness. I've been pondering life's bigger issues lately. It' made me a little jaded, I believe. I think a lot of what I'm going through emotionally is just another step in growing up. And some of it is just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment