Monday, November 1, 2010

Good Night World

Right now it's my absolute favorite time of day. Things are settling down for the night. The kids are watching their Monday night shows and Matt is lecturing them on why they shouldn't try big time wrestling moves at home. I think the point is moot. But as responsible parents we must say such things anyway. I am in the living room enjoying listening to the music that is my family in the other room. I also have an ear out for my tea kettle. I'm looking forward to my cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow creme.

Not really looking forward to the trip to the doctor tomorrow. It's the really not fun type of doctor visit. You know what I'm talking about ladies. But it is one of those necessary evils! Also now that I'm getting "up there" (toward mid 30's) I am wondering when I need to have my first mammogram. I don't know that much detail about my family history. I guess that's something I need to talk with my Mother about. I wonder if there is any correlation between Lupus and female types of cancer. Lupus is a disease that mainly affects women in their childbearing years. Now, that's not to say Lupus doesn't affect men or children because it does all the time. It's just that the majority of the cases are women. That is a topic I may bring up with my doc tomorrow. She is not a rheumy, but she may know something.

Well, I am exhausted. I had a very busy day today. I hope everyone is well and I wish everyone a peaceful, restful night.



This is one of the preloaded pics that came with my laptop. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment