Thursday, November 18, 2010

No Rest for the Wicked

I just love pictures of sleeping cats, so peaceful! I woke up at about 1 a.m. or so and have been wide awake every since. This is a particularly stressful time of year for me. Lots of money pressures with the holidays and all. I am so grateful that I finally got my disability approved, that takes some of the stress off, but with 3 kids to raise, it's not near enough to cover all of our expenses. Really we should move to a more affordable home, but I just hate the thought of moving. We've lived at this house for over 3 years now and we're all comfortable here. Our home is in a very good location, I know that's something hard to find. All of our neighbors are great, also something that's hard to find.

As I said before, my butterfly rash is gone for now and I'm feeling a bit better overall. Raynaud's has been acting up a little, but that's to be expected with the cold weather approaching.

Wow...I just nodded off, so I better try to get some more sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL..NODDING OFF WHILE BLOGGING!!!?? THAT PRETTY FUNNY..ITS 354 AM HERE AND I AM JUST ABOUT TO CRASH OUT MYSELF..THANK GOODNESS I CAN SLEEP IN TOMORROW..HOPE YOU CAN DO THE SAME!!

    SWEET DREAMS..

    ReplyDelete