Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas is Coming!!!!

Well, I'm starting to get in the Christmas spirit. I got all my shopping done today online. I'm so grateful that I don't have to go out and fight the crowds! I absolutely do NOT like being in crowds, I'm kinda borderline claustrophobic I think. I was born to shop online however, LOL! I think this weekend we'll put the tree up and do some decorating. I got some new ornaments for the tree today, $9.99 for 76 of them at CVS. Pretty good deal I think. They are all gold and red. I'll post some pics when we get it up.

Haley Grace Morton was born this afternoon to my cousin Trisha. Welcome to world Haley!! I can't wait to meet you.

I've not been blogging much (hardly at all) lately. Things have been kinda crazy for me, I started on a new med and it's been rough getting adjusted to it. And with the holidays, stress over everything is never far behind. I am so thankful I got things taken care of early and now I can just sit back, relax and enjoy the holiday with my boys and husband.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment