Sunday, December 19, 2010

To Swap or Not To Swap.....

For the past few months I've been frequenting a pretty cool makeup site called makeupalley.com. A part of the site allows for members to swap makeup back and forth. Which is great in theory. I almost decided to do this, and then I thought better of it. Of course everyone is supposed to sanitize the makeup before sending out for a swap, and all should do it before using something received from a swap, but this still kinda creeps me out. I don't even like to eat at buffet restaurants, why in the world would I use a lipstick that some stranger had their mouth on? It would be cool to try different products, but I just can't get over the ick factor. Am I weird? Does anyone else find the whole thing a little unsavory? Other than that, I absolutely love that site. It's really informative and a great place to find out about new products before a purchase. I really recommend anyone else whom really likes makeup to check it out.

To continue on the makeup theme of this post, I decided to post a pic of the color wheel in case anyone is interested. I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday evening at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment