Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weak and Weary

Yep, that's me today. I got zero sleep last night because I HAD to stay up and watch the episodes of True Blood that I had missed. Eric Northman....*sighs*...'nuff said! That and last night was "shot night", so that always keeps me up for some reason.

Everyone around here is still in dreamland. I enjoy this time of day as my own. I get to sit here in front of the computer and drink my coffee and not one time do I hear, "can I get on now, are you done yet?". After the necessities are paid for one of the things I am getting for myself out of this money is my very own laptop. I want a hot pink one so no one around here will want to use it! LOL :) Not being able to get out of the house much, this computer has been a lifeline for me.

I've had a Twitter account for a while now, but I just started using it. I don't know if it's just 'cause I'm getting old or what, but I have a hard time following all that crap. I'm kinda still wondering what the point of it is. I guess some people want to give an hourly report on what they are doing. I, however, do not. Now, I will admit that I post my new blogs on Twitter and I do contests by retweeting things (I could win, right?). Those are about it. Okay, and I'll admit I like reading the posts from all things True Blood related. I guess that's probably Twitter's true purpose. I'm sure no one out there really cares what I blog about, but you never know, so I post it on there anyway. I still wonder if Twitter is here to stay or a passing fad. I'm not sure either way on that one.

Well, it's almost time to get the school kids up and start their day. I see a nap in my not to distant future. Have a blessed day to all. XOXO Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment