Monday, September 27, 2010

Finally!

Well, I finally got my official "you win" letter from disability! YAY!! Now, getting my money is the next hurdle. They like to take their time on everything. To celebrate, I decided a mini shopping trip to CVS was in order. I decided to try out some things from the Wet n Wild cosmetic line. I usually stay away from that brand because I often equate inexpensive with cheap. Well, I have to say I was surprised at the quality of the few things I got today. I got 2 lipsticks, 99 cents each, in shades 510A and 541B. 510A is a pink and 541B is a brownish, plummish color. Both are very smooth, they don't smell bad, and the lasting power was what you'd expect from a regular lipstick. The 510A looks really great underneath my Covergirl wetslicks lip gloss pink crush. I also picked up the waterproof gel eyeliner in eggplant from the same brand. I haven't tried it yet, so I'll let you know. And lastly I picked up Revlon ColorStay Active foundation in 02buff. I haven't tried it yet either. I got it on clearance for 75% off, so it was really inexpensive.

I'm feeling pretty good this evening for the most part, so I decided to do some cleaning. I guess we'll see if I regret it later or not! Dinner tonight is easy, spaghetti with meatballs and the meatballs are the frozen ones. It's one dinner I know everyone will eat. Well, I better get back to the stove! Have a lovely evening to everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. hey congrats on the big news.!!!
    and good for you for treating yourself a little too !

    ReplyDelete