Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Amazemint Lip gloss by Covergirl

I recently purchased this lip gloss as a buy one get one half off at CVS. I have to say, I LOVE this stuff. The peppermint tingle is great and tastes good too! One of my biggest lip gloss peeves is when the gloss is so sticky it feels like you put Ellmer's School Glue on your lips. Not a problem with this gloss. The sheer wash of color is excellent, making most all of the shades wearable by anyone with any skin tone. The length of wear is average for as far as lip glosses go. After eating or a major make out session ;) you'll obviously need to reapply, but just sipping water it stays on great. Also, they have a blue shade called Happy Hour, do not be afraid of the blue color! It was one of the shades I bought and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment