Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Stuff!!





So, after careful thought and consideration, I've decided to buy benetint by benefit cosmetics. It is a best of beauty winner and recommended highly on other product review boards. It is a lip and cheek stain. I've been trying to find a good lip stain that will do what it says and have come up short, so I'm putting a lot of hope in this product! Of course, I didn't pay the $28 price tag. I paid less than half (including shipping) on ebay from a reputable seller. Stay tuned for a review of this product. :)

I bought another tube of Covergirl lip gloss. This time I got the original wetslicks in crush (a sparkly pink color). I love the smell and taste, it kind of reminds me of marshmallows. The feel of the gloss is more like a balm, which is nice. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the amount of silver sparkles in it. And when the gloss wears off, the sparkles stay and it looks like you've dipped your lips in glitter. The glitter also got all over my lower face, not too terribly, but I did notice it. So, this gloss is for more like an evening out than a PTA meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment