Sunday, May 30, 2010

I love Sundays

I love Sundays. I love the lazy feel of them. They always remind me of family. When I was little, my Grandma used to take us to her mother's house almost every Sunday. I still remember the smell of her house, the perfume she wore (roses, roses by Avon) and the awesome dumplings she made. I hope that is a tradition I can carry on with my own children when the are older. I try to have at least one "big" meal on Sunday. Today, it was breakfast and Matt cooked it. Bacon, eggs, and toast. Cholesterol doesn't count on Sundays...right? I wish I could get together with my family (Mom, sister, Memmaw and Peppaw..) on Sundays. Maybe I'll try to organize a get-together at my house once a month or so. That would be nice.

Ian spent the night with his friend last night. They went to the beach and spent the night camping. I hope he remembered to put on his sunscreen!!

Lupus Awareness Month is almost over. I hope I did my part in getting the message out. I tried :), and I'll keep on trying.

Well, I guess I'm done writing for now. I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday as well!

XOXO Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment