Monday, May 31, 2010

French Lick Hotel

Just got back from a little tour of the French Lick Hotel with the boys. What a beautiful place! The American Flag display was gone, that was a little disappointing, but we still got to see all the beautiful artwork and neat history that is the Hotel.

I'm ready for a nap now, I think :) My spoons are quickly running out! I need to save up my energy for a game of Yahtzee with the boys, anyone who knows me and the boys knows why I need to save up energy for a board game! I love Yahtzee, it's a sneaky way to get some math in while still having fun. Tuesday I'm going to start our version of summer school around here. Justin needs a lot of help with his math. He is not going to be happy about it, but he's just going to have to get over it. I can't let him fall behind on the basics, because then he'll never catch up. Also, we are going to have our own "summer book club". Ian has taken up reading like I like, but Jake and Justin still see it as a chore. I think it's just a matter of finding the right books for them to read. Also I found an online typing program that I'm going to have a 3 of them do.

The farmer's market starts tomorrow. I can't wait! I love the farmer's market :) Fresh zuchinni, squash, eggplant, peaches, green beans, the list goes on....Our Jay C just does not have the variety and freshness when it comes to produce.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday! I'm off to take my nap now.

XOXO, Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment