Sunday, May 30, 2010

The End

It's the end of another day, things are quieting down around here. Getting ready to settle down with hubby and watch a movie. This is my favorite time of day. I feel relieved that I've made it through another day and glad for the quiet time with Matt. Thinking about watching Avatar again. I just can't seem to make it through the whole movie awake!

A quick thunderstorm passed over this evening. Lots of thunder and lightning, I love it!! That is as long as the lightning is off in the distance and I can watch it from my porch.

I can't believe June is almost here. Before too much longer I'll be 33!! How did that happen? LOL! The gray hair is really starting to show :) That's okay. I wouldn't go back for anything. I'm happy with the person I am now. I didn't used to be.

So...goodnight all. XOXO, Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment