Friday, March 25, 2011

I @#&%$#% HATE Lupus

*sighs* I am so sick of being in pain. I am so sick of my chair. Though, I am grateful I have a comfy chair to sit in, I am entirely sick of sitting in it. I am actually jealous of my kids who are so graciously doing the spring cleaning of the kitchen today. I want to be able to do it. Mainly because no one does it like me and my way is the right way, but that's beside the point. I just want to be a normal functioning 33 year old adult. If I feel this bad now, what is it going to be like when I am 60 or 70? I shudder to think. I've started taking methotrexate again so in a few weeks I should start to feel some relief (hopefully).

I remember a few entries back I had made some goals of some kind, but I've forgotten what they are. I'll have to go back and look.

I wish so much I could be with my cousin Jason at the hospital. I haven't been able to see him since he has been alert. I hope to be able to make it down there on Tuesday when he has surgery #4. He has a very long road ahead of him, he needs all the support and love he can get. I feel awful that I can't be there more for him. He is always in my thoughts and prayers though. Not an hour goes by that I don't say a little prayer for him.

Spring break is almost over and it'll back to the daily grind come Monday. Justin is bored out of his mind and I think secretly he'll be glad to get back to school. There have been some nice days and they've well enjoyed them outside, but the past few have been just miserable. I can't wait till summer. Even though I can't be out in the sun, I at least want to be able to look out the window and see it when I want.

Well, time to give my fingers a rest. Hug those you love and have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment