Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good Night World

Now we come to the end of another day. It has been another emotional roller coaster for me today. My cousin went in for his first surgery and he's been in my thoughts constantly. I won't go into details, but something very traumatic happened and he's in ICU and he's in pretty bad shape. Every few minutes or so, his smiling face pops into my head. Sometimes his laughter finds it's way in their too. I'm constantly saying little prayers for his recovery. I want to see him smile and hear him laugh again so badly. I don't want those things to be just memories.

Today the Lupus symptoms have not been all that bad. Of course, there was pain. There is always pain. I don't think I'll ever know a day again with no pain at all. The fatigue was mild today. The main thing I've noticed is that I've been moody and agitated easily. This is probably due to several different factors. I am looking forward to a good night's rest (I hope).

Well, this is all for tonight. Hug those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment