Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Flare Time

Well, I knew it was coming and here it is. A flare. I can feel it oh so subtley moving it's way in my every cell. It's so odd, this feeling of knowing it's starting. It's near impossible to explain to someone who has never dealt with Lupus. I can feel it in my muscles, my joints, even in my eyeballs. Who knows how long it will last or how bad it will be. A big part of this is my fault for not taking my methotrexate like I'm supposed to. Stress has also played it's own part in it too. Soooo....now to deal with it. First of all I'm going back on my meds regularly. Second, I'm just going to take it easy and start doing some meditating everyday again. That usually helps a lot with the stress, but I usually end up falling asleep! LOL

May is Lupus awareness month so I think I'm going to devote time each day to spreading the facts about this disease. Sounds like a good idea! I'm wore out, so I'm done for now. Hug those you love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment