Monday, August 30, 2010

Perfume Crazy :)

Perfume crazy, yep that's me. I've always admired people who have a "signature" scent, who can be brand loyal to their favorite fragrance. I, however, can not do that. I have bottles on my dresser from Avon all the way to Burberry and beyond. I pick the scent for the day by my mood. Sometimes by the mood I am all ready in, and sometimes by the mood I want to be in. I'm going to list a few of my favorites and the reasons why.

Burberry Brit: This scent makes me feel both sexy and sweet. It reminds of hot summer nights and bare skin.

DKNY Be Delicious: I love this one because it is crisp, clean, tart, and fruity. Anyone of any age can wear this fragrance and it would be appropriate.

Rare Pearls: This is an Avon fragrance. When I wear this fragrance, it makes me feel super feminine and girly. As the name imparts, it reminds me of cashmere sweaters and pearl necklaces. It is soft, floral, and slightly powdery.

Dream Angels Heavenly: I love this fragrance for all the same reasons I love Burberry Brit. These 2 fragrances smell similar to me, except Heavenly is a tad more potent.

Love Spell: Another one by Victoria Secret that will always be one of my favorites. This fruity fragrance never fails to get compliments. When I smell this one, I want to smile.

These are my absolute all time favorites. Other fragrances may come and go out of my collection, but these have a permanent place on my dresser and in my heart. Scents have the ability to draw powerful emotions and memories of things passed for me. If I close my eyes, I can smell the home I grew up in, my grandmother, my mother. I can even remember the smell of my elementary school, especially a room they used to call the forum. I'll be testing some new fragrances and will be writing reviews when I form an opinion. Have a great evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment